I also got started on *TRUST*:
On the way back, I picked up one Dear Jane triangle that I had prepared before going away and started the applique. No, you are not dreaming, I have indeed picked up my Dear Jane again. One triangle in progress:
Do you remember my "Sweetie Bag"?
Well this is what it looks like after my holidays...
I had noticed a little while ago that one of my seam allowance wasn't right on the outside bag (near the middle of a square) and the edge of the fabric was showing ready to fray. I thought for a while about mending it by adding a strip to cover the issue but I wasn't pleased with the idea. So on the way back from holidays, while we were in the car and there wasn't much for me to do (the kids were sleeping, peace!), I decided to unpick the binding and the seam to be redone. I ended up taking all the units apart after I checked all the seams. Now I have a bag in kit that I need to fix. I am so glad I took it apart though. I hate unpicking but I didn't fancy the *lazy*option either. Hopefully I will report that the bag is finished *again* soon!