Catch me if you can

At the beginning of the year, Barbara Brackman started a new blog and BOW to commemorate the 150 anniversary of the American Civil War. The first block reminded me of Dear Jane blocks and look easy enough so I decided to succumb to temptation and join in. The blocks are "huge" to Dear Jane standards as they finish at 8'' compare to the 4.5'' from Dear Jane!
It is now Week 4 and I have completed 2 blocks so far:
Catch me if you can from Week 1
North Star from Week 2

Seven Sisters from Week 3 is drawn and I should do the reverse applique on the train this week
Texas Star from Week 4 (this week) is cut and in the process of being put together
I had quite a lot of fabric left over from my Underground Railway quilt, still in doing as I bought far more than I needed so I am using the leftovers from that WIP for my new BOW.
Celine

Comments

  1. Celine--I am doing this Civil WAr quilt as well.(Well after my life get in order). plus Dear Jane. Yours are looking great.!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...