I have been tagged!

I've been tagged by Caren at As The Thread Breaks. You want to check her blog, her banner to start with is awesome and that Alzheimer's Art Quilt is coming out lovely. Her "View from the Phoenix" that she entered in the Blogger Quilt Festival is really good as well!
[BLOG[2].jpg]
If you have been tagged and want to participate, there are a few rules:

1. Tell your readers who tagged you
2. Add a link to their blog
3. Think of 3-5 people who you think deserve this award. Inform them and post directions on your blogpost.

Please don't tag people who already have 3000 followers. The goal of this award is to get more publicity to blogs that are good, but not well known. Thank you.

So I have picked a few lovely blog for you to visit, here they are:
Barbara
Barb
Cathi
Valentina

Check out their lovely blogs, that will take you around the world in quilting and knitting.
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!