Saturday, 9 January 2016

Q1 Finish Along goals

Another year, another list... and that's just for the first quarter of the year

1. M new quilt - blocks are ready to be put together in a quilt 

2. September in the Hexagon

3.  X string quilt - 2 blocks needed to finish the top 

4. Custom cushions x 2 

5. Elephant quilt - only 2 blocks done 

6. Quilt for A - HK QAL

7. Quilt for E - HK QAL

8. A very merry Christmas town sampler 

9. Mod Mod Along - more blocks are needed 


10. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it

11. Maker's Tote for me

12. Wanta Fanta quilt

I think I will leave it at 12 items for this quarter which tends to be so busy with the kids birthdays and their numerous parties...

Linking to Q1 Finish Along
Celine

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with getting it all done. I really like how the string quilt is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful list, I love X string quilt it is simply wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget