Tuesday, 12 April 2016

A few blocks this month

Again I have only made a few blocks. I was hoping to have a week full of sewing last week and a week-end with even more sewing time but it didn't work that way, even less so that I spent Saturday in bed being sick...again.

Anyway I made a few blocks for the 365 Challenge, I am so behind now as I have hardly made any of the March blocks. So I made 8 more blocks and I have finally finished January!

I also made 4 more Hello Kitty blocks that my little assistant prepared for me, 15 more to go!

I also finished finally my March block for I love Lucy International Bee for Judith.

So that makes it 13 blocks so far for April.
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday, Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

3 comments:

  1. It rarely work that way for me either. lol
    Anyhow, I think you've been quite productive. I particularly like that last block, in black, red and white. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very striking Lucy block! I don't think I've seen a modern looking one before. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole lot of blocks Celine. Hope you are feeling better. Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget