A few blocks this month

Again I have only made a few blocks. I was hoping to have a week full of sewing last week and a week-end with even more sewing time but it didn't work that way, even less so that I spent Saturday in bed being sick...again.

Anyway I made a few blocks for the 365 Challenge, I am so behind now as I have hardly made any of the March blocks. So I made 8 more blocks and I have finally finished January!

I also made 4 more Hello Kitty blocks that my little assistant prepared for me, 15 more to go!

I also finished finally my March block for I love Lucy International Bee for Judith.

So that makes it 13 blocks so far for April.
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday, Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

  1. It rarely work that way for me either. lol
    Anyhow, I think you've been quite productive. I particularly like that last block, in black, red and white. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very striking Lucy block! I don't think I've seen a modern looking one before. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole lot of blocks Celine. Hope you are feeling better. Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5