April recap

So April is finished in a few hours. I am not sure we can say that Spring has arrived, a few days ago we were back in winter! The month has been busy as usual but I almost feel I have done quite a bit, so that's good. Let's have a look at the list to check!

Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (April) - done

2. Fat Stash Bee (April)  - no block this month!
3. Bee Hive (March, April) - March and April done
4. Bubble Bee (March, April) - in progress
5. I love Lucy International (March, April) - March finished, April started
6. Scandi Bee (March, April) - March done, April started

WIP
1.  Quilt for M  - I made some progress! I have a quilt top and I am very happy with it! Next step quilting

2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  - no progress
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November no progress
4. A very merry Christmas town no progress

5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL no progress
6. Tokyo Subway map no progress
7. Postcards from the World no progress on April

8. 365 challenge quilt - finished January, made one more block for Feburary and 19 for April



9. Town and Country quilt no progress
10. HST modern sampler quilt - block 7

11. Quilt for A - HK QAL - 22 blocks

12. Project 48 no progress
13. Pumpkin Passport - caught up with March and April in progres




New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL

No OPAM again this month but a total of 42 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5