So I got my pile of blocks out at the week-end and of course I had been clever enough not to keep my scribbles that were my plan with the blocks and fabric so I have now idea where it has disappeared! And I decided that the best thing to do was to lay out the blocks and start again. I had 25 blocks altogether that I collected but decided that it wouldn't be enough, ideally I needed 30.
- nearly it just needs its borders now (but I have a couple of days left until the end of the month)!
And I made block 7 for the Modern HST sampler, one more to catch up with before the next one is released!
More blocks in production of course, including some bee blocks that I am hoping to send out very soon!
That takes my total of blocks this month to 40 blocks so far!
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday, Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday.