Challenge and blocks

I knew I had bitten more than I could chew with all the quilt-alongs challenges etc, but I always do!

For the daily challenges, we past the 100 blocks mark this month and of course I haven't got 100 blocks for either of them. So last week, I finished all the January blocks for the 365 Quilt Challenge and a few others too, this week, I started back to where we are and worked backwards and so far I have done 12 blocks for April. This means that I am about 40 blocks behind... still (as for the other daily challenge... well I won't even mention it at the moment)

And I also caught up with my belated March blocks for Scandi Bee - probably a fear of orange as Cathy had picked an easy block


and Bee Hive, stunning choice of block from Kerstin, I can't wait to see her finished quilt!

That takes my total of blocks this month to 28 blocks so far!

Linking to Building Blocks TuesdayLet's Bee SocialNeedle and Thread Thursday.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5