Last month I blogged about the lovely class I took with Charlotte to make a pair of Ginger Jeans and how I actually managed to make 2 pairs.... Well the first time I tried to wear my beige pair of jeans, the zip broke &%**%$ was exactly what I thought....
Anyway, I brought myself to unpick the whole waistband and the zip recently to replace it. Not something I was looking forward to I must admit but it also made me quite annoyed to not be able to wear my new jeans because of a stupid zip.
Anyway, the new zip was too hard to put back in after all and I retttached the waistband tonight, even added one of my lovely new label.
I am so happy that I can now wear my new jeans. I must admit that with the rubbish weather we have had so far for the summer, my Ginger Jeans are out quite a lot so having a second pair will be good.