Long Time Gone

It was amnesty week in the Long Time Gone sew along a few weeks back so I tried to play catch up as much as possible... I really don't want to fall behind as that will help not to fall in the UFO trap! It is so much more motivating to be sewing with others, even remotely!

So recently I made 2 more pineapple blocks to the ones I made at the end of June all shown here


the 2 remaining Flying Geese blocks


All the mini Churn Dash blocks that were missing (9)

to make them as the 2 units

And last Sunday I went to the Maker's Retreat with Cathy, which was such a great relaxing day. We even managed to sew and I made all the checkerboard blocks too!
And all in all that's 22 blocks for July already!
Linking to  to I May have a Scrap Problem,  Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

  1. 22 blocks, my god woman. You are a machine!
    love the dressmaking I have been seeing on instagram, especially the jeans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!