Blackwood Cardigan

So for the IG #cosycardichallenge, I had also picked to do the Blackwood cardigan from Helen's Closet and I had bought a lovely jersey boiled wool in lilac colour. It turned out that the fabric wasn't that stretchy but never mind, I went with it anyway.

Of course I left this one to the very last minute and I ended up cutting the fabric on Monday morning (30) for the challenge finishing on 31....

But the cardigan was easy to put together and I could have finished on the same evening if I hadn't sewn my pockets on the wrong side of the fabric (which was probably identical to the right side... but anyway I ended with my pockets sewn inside the cardigan, so I had to unpick and resew them)

This one was also finished... just in time and I had to embrace Halloween for my last minute pictures!

Nice pattern that I will most probably use again in the future!

That was one more OPAM for October and another one off my Q4 FAL list.

Celine



Comments

  1. This looks awesome on you! On behalf of the FAL hosts, thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!