March recap

Yes we had a longer month than the previous one but it just flew by. There was more baking for the birthdays and lots and lots of work so very little sewing time. I managed a few bits and pieces but of course not as much as I had planned/would have liked...


Hoping for finish
1. Dance bag for A - have gone as far as cutting the fabric. This will be my One monthly goal - finished!

2. Dance bag for C - not started but it would be good to finish it at the same time as the other one more or less - not started




WIP
1. Farmer's wife - no progress
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here - no progress


3. Postcards of the world - 2 more postcards to draw and 1 to finish - very little progress


4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to keep up more or less - no progress

UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (16 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I made 3 more blocks and I still have 5 to make

2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks- no progress
3. Mischief blocks  - no progress
4. Project 48 / Summer Solstice - no progress
5. Super Mario quilt - no progress
6. Impromptu quilt - no progress
7. Bubbles quilt - this is my APQ UFO challenge for March, let's see if I can get anywhere! - I am pleased that I got to the stage of a completed top ready for quilting!
8. Zodiac BOM - no progress

New Projects
1. Power trip bag - no progress
2. Flora case - no progress
3. Jenna or Blackwood cardi black - no progress
4. Colette blouse - no progress
5. Demoiselle dress for A - no progress
6. Imagine dress  - no progress
7. Kenda dress for me -no progress
8. Bubble dress for A -no progress
9. Faux leather jacket - no progress
10. Trapezette dress for C -no progress
11. Lander trousers (silver) - no progress
12. Passport wallet for me - no progress
13. Gotham cape- no progress
14. Swingset skirt A - finished!


15. Swingset skirt C - no progress
16. Kyoto top -no progress
17. Pyjama M - no progress
18. Pyjama A - no progress
19. Nightdress C - no progress
20. Nightdress for me - no progress
21. Pyjama for hubby - no progress
22. Uvita top -no progress
23. Brasov top -no progress
24. Acacia underwear -no progress
25. Cadence court -no progress

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5