December goals

Really? It is the last month of the year already? The lovely time of Advent is about to start... The weather and the lack of light certainly reminds me of it but I am not quite ready I think! I am sure it will be a busy month, as usual, or maybe even busier than usual. But let's hope I can squeeze a little me time and have fun with some sewing before the Christmas break.


Hoping for finishes
1. Seeing Stars Sew Along - all blocks finished, ready for quilting - This will be my One monthly goal as I would really like to gift it this month.
2. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn   
3. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed 
4. Aveiro cardigan
5. Clare coat
6. Lingerie
7. Book bag

WIP
1. Farmer's wife - the sew along has just started, time to get going again - also my October APQ UFO challenge....
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here  
3. Postcards of the world - only one postcard to finish! 
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to make more blocks in parallel with other FW 
5. Kingfisher sew-along - more blocks needed!
6. 365 challenge, so many more blocks are needed, let's see if I can make a few - 


UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there
2. Project 48 / Summer Solstice - I really need to make something with these blocks as I doubt I will ever make more.... this one was my July goal on the APQ UFO challenge
3. Super Mario quilt 
4. Impromptu quilt, I dream of having this quilt on my bed next summer.... this one was my September goal on the APQ UFO challenge
5. Granny Square - this was my APQ UFO challenge for April, and is currently a pile of blocks - sadly no progress

New Projects
1. Lander trousers - navy blue 
2. Passport wallet for me 
3. Kyoto top
4. Pyjama for hubby - bottom done, top nedded
5. Uvita top
6. Brasov top
7. Acacia underwear, more!
8. Linden sweater
9. Lander trousers - wine 
10. Salida skirt
11. Ostara top
12. Suki dressing gown
13. Fremont tote bag
14. Forester coat
15. Handbag
16. Pyjamas for M 
18. Malala sweater
19. Hepburn trousers
20. Blackwood cardigan
21. Mandy boat T
22. Raine dress

Celine

Comments

  1. Pretty star blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse