There are a number of "big" projects that I would like to try in 2019, some new ones and some long-standing forgotten ones too.
One thing I would really like to manage with my sewing is to achieve a better balance between dressmaking sewing and quilting. I seem to tend more towards dressmaking recently, probably because it is more instant gratification than quilting.
Another big project for me is to take stock of my stash and supplies and start to sort out all my sewing/quilting supplies as well as purge those that I know I'll never use.
Let's start with the more fun, the new projects:
1. Jen Kingwell mystery quilt 2019
2. Harry Potter sew-along organised by Lorna
3. Quilt for my cousin's 40th - not sure which pattern yet...
4. Cadence court quilt
1. New pair of Ginger jeans for me
2. New jersey dresss x 2
3. Shirt for me, Kalle or other patterns?
4. Shirt for hubby
5. PJ for whole family
8. Skirts for me: Salida and Fumeterre? x 2
9. Kyoto top
10. Handbag for me
As for the long forgotten projects, I have lots of UFOs but maybe it is easier if I pick a few selected ones to concentrate on:
1. Scrappy trip quilt for my brother - started in 2018
2. Quilt for my Auntie - started in 2007
3. 365 challenge - started in 2016
4. Gipsy Wife - started in 2017
5. HST modern sampler quilt
6. Moda string along with string blocks from 2012
7. Impromptu Quilt from 2013
8. Hidden agenda quilt x2 - started in 2018
I am sure that as usual, this is a far more ambitious program that I will have time to cover so I better stop my list here!
Linking to 2019 Goals Setting.