Jangles Anchor Bag

A new bag! Finally 😊 and I've already been using it for a week or so on my business travel!
I had nearly finished it in September,  all that was left was the "bling". But I never managed to screw the Long John handles on by myself. At that time, my dear husband was just too busy with work and studying to help me out. So I parked my bag away until we both had better/ quieter days.
The time finally arrived earlier in the month when I had spent most of the weekend working and felt that I needed something satisfying and quick to end it.
Once the handles were firmly attached, all I had left to do was to close the pocket from where I had turned the bag inside out before I could start to fill it with all my stuff ready for its debut :-)
I have had lots of compliments already and people (including my Mum) so surprised that yes I made it!

It is a lovely compact bag and I have been using it since I finished it. Pattern is Jangles Anchor Bag by Mrs H.

One more OPAM for November and one of my Q4 FAL list, finally!
Linking to Wednesday Wait LossMidweek MakersNeedle and Thread ThursdayWhoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful bag. Can't believe you waited so long to finish it. Thanks so much for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5