Plantain T

I eluded to this one in my previous post! When cutting my Trudy turtleneck tee, I also cut a Plantain by Deer and Doe. I wanted it to be long sleeves too but didn't enough fabric for the long sleeves so I raided my stash to find a suitable complimentary fabric. I settled on the leftover black scuba I had used for my Sirocco jumpsuit a few months ago.
Again the construction is rather easy and the tee came together easily and quite quickly on the overlocker.
I love the neckband, which sits flat on me.
And the black cuffs definitely bring some character to the top. I have happily worn it last week and loved the effect.
The cut is loose at the bottom but not overly baggy,  which I really like.
Another finish for November, another one of my  Q4 FAL list too.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!