Reusable make up removal pads

Reusable, eco-friendly is trendy at the moment (and rightly so, there is so much unnecessary waste everywhere) that I also jumped on the trend. I saw some lovely ideas on IG that inspired me to make some too.
Still with the idea of making things to make for the fair, I found some of my mini charm packs and bought some flannels that I cut in 2.5' squares, overlocked the 2 together all the way around and very quickly I had a little stack of make up remover pads.
I also bought some very thin cotton muslin and pipping cord to make some little bags that can be used to store them or wash them in.
And here we are 4 little bags of 5 pads. I hope they sell!
More OPAM for November.
Linking to Needle and Thread ThursdayWhoop Whoop Friday
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!