A new project

So if I get an old abandoned project out of the cupboard, surely I can start a new one? 😄🙃😉 anyway I did start a new one! I really like the Snowflake quilt designed by Nicole Daksiewicz so I decided to join her quilt-along (there are a few quilt along that have caught my eye recently, not sure how many I'll join...)

The quilt along started on Monday and I am happy that I have managed to cut all the squares this week. I am doing the scrappy option with a lightish blue background.


I've also made the HST but haven't yet finished to trim them to size. 


And I made the first 5 blocks, phew, I'm on track for week 1!


Linking to Monday Design Wall Monday MakingMidweek Makers

Celine

Comments

  1. good idea to start a new quilt along when one project is finished. That is what I like to do. Great quilt along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!