Bear quilting

With 4 quilt tops ready, it was time to get the quilting frame out, which we did last Saturday.Of course I need to get the backings ready too so for the bear, I digged very deep into my stash. I found these prints that I must have for over 15 years, perfect for a little boy living on a farm!


I started quilting on the bear last Saturday night but I ran out of thread half-way through the top... not what I had planned really. Being the week-end, I thought I wouldn't get more thread until at least Monday so I took the bear of the frame and replaced it with the Retro Tetro top to be able to quilt on Sunday. As soon as the Retro Tetro was finished, I put the Bear back onto the frame and finished it, which didn't took that long really.

I managed to include a few personnal notes 

All trimmed today, he is so much nicer all round and cozy!

Now it needs binding to be all finished!

Linking to Monday Making, Monday Design WallWednesday Wait LossMidweek MakersNeedle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

  1. My is this bear cute, lovely finish, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute bear quilt! Congratulations on getting it quilted. Almost done! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5