November Furtle

The month started very productively but then Covid struck... so I spent a week sleeping a lot and not doing much more than that, which of course, stopped me in my tracks. Thankfully I am feeling a lot better now but I am still tired at times. Anyway, I have managed to advance quite a few projects, including some I am hoping to finish in time to gift for Christmas.

I finished some quilt tops, including the Tinsel Tree, the Bear Rug and the Retro Tetro

the last 2 have also been quilted now

I also made 3 more blocks for the Super Mario quilt

and finally the Threadology quilt is finished after about 18 months!


Linking to November Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry COVID struck you. Glad you are mending. Your quilts look great. That Threadology quilt is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you’re feeling much better now? The finished tops and Super Mario blocks look terrific and the Threadology quilt is stunning! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* Thanks for furtling x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!