Scrunchies

A small finish, but one that has taken a looong time! I cut these scrunchies in August, while I cut some masks and a dress, all out of an old bedsheet. And really it should not have taken very long to make them. But it did!

 They are not difficult to make, but I hated the part when the turn needs to be turned out. It is just so awkward and fiddly to do that they have been sitting on my sewing table, waiting to be picked up again. Well I finally finished them last week, so strictly an October finish really but altogether a finish (or 3!). Made using this tutorial.


Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!