February in review

 I don't know if it was the cold or the never-ending lockdown or just everything in my life but February has not been the most productive month really. More than once I had time to sew but no energy and no motivation to do anything. So I wasted a lot of time that could have been spent crafting, time I always craved for before when our lives were so crammed. That sounds so silly actually but this is the reality I guess.

Anyway, I finally made the Lahja dress, pattern and fabric were bought probably 2-3 years ago... My on and only (and favourite) Finish for February!

and I finish the top for my Sewing Studio banner, there were so many tiny pieces in this one!

I made more blocks for the Fandom in Stitches sew-along

Only 6 more blocks for my 365 Challenge quilt
and I started a new quilt-along, the Boho Heart. I have competed week 1 and nearly week 2, and yes it was week 4 this week...

29 blocks, one finished mini quilt top and one finished garment this month

Linking to February Furtle and to Favourite Finish.

Celine

Comments

  1. oh so much paper piecing !! that sewing studio banner is so intricate and I love the Fandom in Stitches blocks ! I've only ever kept up with one QAL and I've joined many - life and other projects always get in the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. February looks as though it was the month of tiny pieces! All those blocks are amazing, as is your dressing gown. Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what amazing little pieces were in your February. Hope March was more productive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!