Sewing Studio

Finally... a mini top ready for quilting. I started the (paper) piecing about one year ago after failing to join the sew-along in 2019 when I initially bought the pattern. I retrieved all the pieces earlier this year, and I was happily surprised that there were a lot of parts already completed. There are so many pieces in this mini quilt top.

And now, a few weeks later, the final stitches are in and the mini is completed. 

Of course it still needs quilting but hopefully this won't take forever!

Linking to  Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayPeacock Party Whoop Whoop FridayOh ScrapPatchwork and QuiltsSlow Sunday StitchingMonday Making, Monday Design WallMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossNeedle and Thread Thursday

Celine 

Comments

  1. Oulala oui, un tas de minuscules pièces ! J'adore la couture sur papier, et ton mini est superbe !
    Merci d'avoir lié ton article à Patchwork & Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that has so many tiny pieces. Congratulations for finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how clever and beautiful your mini top is! Blue and white are always a gorgeous combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hardest part is behind you. And, it looks fabulous. Hum, I wonder if I have any room to hang words in the studio??? Probably not but it would be fun to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celine, I am blown away by the intricacy of this paper piecing! WOW. So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those letters are gorgeous, and full of lots of pieces, especially that 'G' - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the name of the pattern? You have inspired me, and I would love to make it for my sewing room. Nancy A: SewingGranda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the great finish. It'll look awesome in your studio! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!