April goals

 I am starting to wonder whether it makes sense to even make a list... I have managed so little sewing in the last 4-6 weeks that it almost feels useless... Who knows, maybe I will finally get a bounce of energy to help pick up a project (or two) and get going... 

Quilting:

1. Super Mario quilt - need quilting!
2. Halo quilt sew along - I need to cut the arcs to be able to continue
3. 
Boho Heart quilt-along - I am so behind on this one...
4. Snowflake quilt-along - needs quilting
5. Modern HST triangles -  I have 23 blocks completed and not enough background fabric to make the 24th block from the pattern. Decide what to do with this 5 year old UFO.
6. 365 challenge - No progress at all in March...
7. Fandom in Stitches quilt along - I now have 5 blocks, I need more and there were a few from March that I'd like to make.
8. Sewing Studio banner - need quilting, this will be my One monthly goal


Dressmaking

1. PJ for C NEW
2. PJ for M NEW
3. Morgan Jeans - cut
4. Blouse 
5. Knickers

Accessories
1. Moonwake handbag 
2. Halo sling 
3. Closet case pouf 
4. Earpod pouch

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. Nutcracker 

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway