Sewing Studio

A finish! The Sewing Studio wall-hanging that I quilted last month is now all done! 

I finished sewing the binding yesterday and all that was left for today was to bury the threads. Thankfully there weren't that many for this mini (this is always my least favorite part of the finish...)

I am so pleased with it and happy it is finished.


Paper pieced in 2020
Quilted matchstick style with King Tut #971 in March 2021
Finished in April 2021
Backing fabric - one very old piece from my stash

Another OPAM, one of my Q2 FAL list and my OMG for April too.

Linking to Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayPeacock Party Whoop Whoop Friday, Patchwork and QuiltsMonday Making, Monday Design WallMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossNeedle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

  1. Joli ! Et le tissu de dos est amusant ;) J'ai toujours peur que les motifs ne se voient à travers, quand le top est blanc. Belle bannière, bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sewing Studio sign is beautiful. It is so nice to see a finish to a project that has been in the works for a while, isn't it? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish! This will be so wonderful hanging in your studio! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun mini. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!