Farmer's Wife

 Another long-abandoned project out today. I started the Farmer's Wife quilt with a view to gift it to my mum for her 60th birthday. She'll soon be 70 and the quilt is far from finish. Going through the box, I have 52 blocks completed. The full quilt has 111 so I am not even half way but not far either...

Here are all the blocks together:

Will I find some motivation and finish it all this year? I would love to gift it to my Mum for her 70th...

Linking to Design Wall Monday, Monday Making Midweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and Thread

Celine

Comments

  1. Since you have 52 of 111 blocks finished, you could substitute the same amount of a solid square or an easily assembled square for 52 undone blocks. You’d then have 104 blocks made, and only 7 to go! “Git ‘r done” as Larry the Cable Guy says.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!