Working on a UFO

 It is still early in the year so I'm still trying to stay focused. First project I've picked up to work on is a very old UFO (>10 years). I started this paper pieced Storm at Sea at the time I used to attend a local quilting group (i.e. before I had 3 children!). 

It's all been packed ever since, not quite sure why as it was a rather small project. Anyway since I listed it on my UFO list for this year and I knew where to find it (always a bonus!), it got some airing time last week... the bigger blocks were all completed,  the rectangle blocks were half sewn but all the fabric was already cut and only 1 square was available with fabric cut for half of the blocks. 

Finishing the rectangles didn't take very long

Neither did the little squares

Now all that is left is to assemble all the pieces to get a small wall hanging. Maybe it will get to that stage before the end of the month?

With that, I have already completed 28 blocks this month, quite a good start!

Linking to Monday Making, Monday Design WallMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle  and Thread

Celine

Comments

  1. Oh, how gorgeous all your little squares and rectangles are. They are a vision in lovely colour and pattern. This will make a fabulous wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the progress on one of your older UFOs. That has to feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! This will make such a pretty little wall hanging. Can't wait to see the finish. You're off to a great start for the year! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...