Applique

 The lack of blogging accurately reflect the lack of sewing sadly... 

Last weekend, we went to visit grieve a few hours away. A road trip meant some quiet time sitting in the car (for me anyway). I took advantage and stitch a few appliqué blocks for the Boho Heart Sew Along, which is now over, even though I'm nowhere near finish... 3 heart appliqué blocks ready to go. 

1 hexie block appliqué


And 1 hexie rosette ready for appliqué. 

Very little progress but progress all the same...

Linking to Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall Friday, Finished or Not Finished Friday, Put your foot downPeacock Party, Patchwork and Quilt

Celine

Comments

  1. C'est chouette de pouvoir coudre en voiture, et tes blocs ont bien avancé !
    Bonne fête à toi !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5