May in review

 Sadly, it has been another month of sewing drought more or less. My sewing space is still not organised but looks more like a dumping space. I haven't turned my sewing machine on for over one month and I have hardly stitched for the whole month. 

In turn, it has been another month of building work going on in over half of the house (still not finished sadly, even though we have finally recovered the use of most of the rooms) and of dust, dust and even more dust... I honestly can't wait for this work to be fully finished. More patience will be needed as we have another part of the house to do later in the year but we should get a little break of normality in the meantime once the painter has finally come back to finish the ceilings. 

Sometimes I wonder whether I'll be able to find time/energy/motivation to sew again... I am hoping that it is just because of the ambient chaos/mess in the house that I can't get going.

Anyway we had 2 week-ends away so I took advantage of the travelling time to make a few more blocks for the Boho Heart Sew Along... which finished this month... without me! A grand total of 6 blocks this month.

I cut a pattern for a top, washed the fabric and ironed it but didn't go any further...

I bought jersey fabric to make much needed PJs for the kids, washed the fabric but again didn't go any further...

and I managed just a little cross stitching.

Linking to May Furtle

Celine


Comments

  1. Having the house upside down and full of unpacked boxes and building dust isn’t conducive to many things and I think you’ve done well to make the six lovely blocks. I hope next month is a bit easier for you. Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so difficult with extra dust in the house. You have made pretty progress! Hope June holds enjoyable sewing time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway