May goals

 Well, is it even worth trying, or planning? Will I find some time/energy/motivation as the house is in a right mess with all the work going on and everything is stacked wherever there is space. In my head, I am ready to do stuff but when it comes to it, I can't get going...  Maybe I'll list a few projects, hoping that at least one will take my fancy?

Quilting

1. Flabellum quilt - needs binding 

2. Super Mario quilt - needs binding finished off - I will make this one my One monthly goal again 
3. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still
4. Storm at Sea
5. Dear Jane
6. Boho Sew Along - lots of blocks to catch up on
7. Impromptu quilt - needs quilting. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. Maybe it will get sent this month.



Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Zadie jumpsuit?
3. Sweatshirt - not sure which model yet
4. T-shirt
5. Blouse

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Shamballa bag

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along - maybe I'll pick up this one up this month?
2. The Nutcracker Parade


Celine

Comments

  1. You have a gorgeous set of projects in the works! I'm sure one or more will strike your fancy this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!