Impromptu quilt

 My Impromptu quilt is finally quilted! It has taken me so long to pack it up and send it to Kim at l'Atelier du Long Arm, not sure why! Anyway, I sent it very late March and Kim managed to quilt it in April, despite originally thinking she won't get to it until the summer. And I received it back earlier this month. This quilt is huge (90'' square) that's why I wanted to have it quilted professionally. 

Kim used a beautiful flowery feather motif on my top. The quilt has a lot of negative space so it needed quite a lot of quilting. 

I love the outcome, now it needs trimming and binding which hopefully won't take forever! It's already taken 10 years to get to this point. 

Linking to Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and ThreadPut your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock PartyPatchwork and Quilt 

Céline 

Comments

  1. So lovely! Certainly worth the time to get it professionally quilted. As you say, you'll have this one trimmed and bound soon. Simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh what a fun finish!!! and ahead of time - even better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!