May goals

 Already one week into May and I'm only posting my list. There are quite a few bank holidays this month but I'm not convinced I will get so much more time to sew. 

Quilting


1. Harry Potter - this one has not progressed since March. Not sure when I'll pick it up again. 

2.  Farmer's Wife quilt - I am really hoping to progress 

3. Impromptu quilt - this one is supposed to come back from the long armer this month, it will just need binding. 

Dressmaking

1Pleiade dress - this will be my One monthly goal

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Open Wide Pouch
3. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started but not progressing

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along 

Céline

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5