Dear Jane progress

 I have been travelling with my Dear Jane again lately and after 3 attempts on attaching Row B to Row C, it is finally sewn correctly. For some reason, I couldn't seem to align B12 and C12 correctly and had to unpick twice. Happy that it is now fixed and my first 4 rows are fully assembled.

I can't add row E yet as I am missing 3 blocks E5, E9 and E13. I started on E5 [Rising Sun] on our recent trip to the UK and it is now finished, with the sashing and added to the row. 


With those baskets, I've spent at least 15 minutes sewing most days last week, encouraged by Kate's challenge.

Céline

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Celine, I'm slowly working my way through a Dear Jane too I love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dear Jane will be beautiful. I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love Dear Jane! It's a good one to travel with. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're well on your way with this project. It'd be a bit daunting for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5