More baskets

 We all travelled back to England this week to see friends. Before we went, I made 2 more baskets as gift.

A Barbie pink one for my youngest to gift to her friend



and a blue one with horses for my eldest daughter to gift to her friend too


After my first basket following the tutorial for the binding, I didn't like the bulk at the junction so I decided to join the binding with a 45 angle and it is much neater.

I also serged the seam of the lining to have a neater finish there too.


4 little baskets made over the last 2 weeks and I can really say it's made a difference to my stash BUT it's for me spending some sewing time almost every day and following Kate's challenge.


Linking to Put your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock PartyPatchwork and QuiltDesign Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and Thread

Céline

Comments

  1. What cute scrappy baskets! I'm sure they loved them. I can see they are so useful. I hope you had fun on your visit. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!