Little more progress

 We are back from pour holidays in Canada and the normal rush of work/kids/house is un full speed again... 

Our trip in Canada was really nice, and although I was going to make it to a quilting shop or even a craft store, none of that happened! We visited Toronto and the Niagara Falls and then moved on to Québec for a little tour. Lots of lovely sights and a great encounter with whales and black bears!


Holidays has also meant hand sewing as you might have seen in my previous posts and with that I managed 2 more blocks for the Mischief quilt, a yellow and a green. 

I've been briefly looking for block(s) I made before but I had only made one which has been stained it seems when the basement got flooded...

Linking to Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and ThreadPut your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock PartyPatchwork and Quilt.

Céline 

Comments

  1. So sorry about that block getting stained! That's disappointing, but your new blocks sure are pretty! Looks like you had a lovely vacation. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/30/wednesday-wait-loss-343

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you visited us here in Canada. I live in the west now (Alberta -- straight north of Montana), but grew up in southwest Quebec. So...yes, I've been to Niagara and the falls at least 3 times. Lived 7 years in Montreal -- and spent a summer in Quebec City. I hope you enjoyed your tour in the province, wherever you went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. De chouettes vacances au Canada ! Je connais davantage la côte Ouest, et c'est un pays que j'apprécie beaucoup. Jolis blocs, mais zut pour celui qui a pris l'eau...
    Merci pour le partage ! Bises

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!