One more PJ

 I seem to concentrate on the easy and fast to sew at the moment. Maybe it is the satisfaction of achieving something even when I have limited time and energy... Anyway whatever the reason, about a week or so after I cut it all up, I finished a new PJ for my eldest daughter. She seems to be growing overnight so everything gets too short too quickly.

I bought this bright and colourful poppy fabric over a year ago at a local fabric market but hadn't got around to use it yet. I thought I had enough for a full PJ but I could only cut the top so I digged into my stash of plain jersey and found a lovely black one for the PJ bottom.

Once again, this was a quick make as all is assembled on my overlocker.

And once again I used the 11th hour gear pattern by Pattern Niche, all in size 16.

Another finish for November!

Linking to Wednesday Wait LossBrag about your Beauties,  Patchwork and Quilt.

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5