PJ time

Weather is awful, life is difficult so I could easily hibernate... making PJ is almost hibernating I guess, but at least something come out of it. 

This week I picked up the pieces I had cut in October from my scrap box to make a new pair of PJ for my youngest, with leftovers from a PJ made to her sister a few years back.

Another game of a Tetris to fit as many pieces as possible on the leftover piece of elephant fabric. Only the back of the PJ top was cut out from a piece of black leftover fabric. 

Again I used my tried and trusted 11th hour gear pattern by Pattern Niche in size 10.

Another one finished with self made labels too.

Linking to Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and ThreadPut your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock PartyPatchwork and Quilt.

Céline 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5