August Furtle

 Well, August is over by a few days already, so holidays is over, work holiday is over too and I hardly have anything to report really. I don't think I've turned my sewing machine on in August at all sadly 😢

All I have to show this month is a single Dear Jane block: F8, which I finally finished... not yet sashed or added to the row but at least the block is complete with its 37 pieces.

A big part of my (free) time has been spent either tackling the overgorwn and unruly garden in our new house or tearing up wall paper and polystyrene off the walls. Much more to do on that front actually.

Linking to August Furtle.

Céline

Comments

  1. That’s a lovely block, I hope you manage to attach it to the row this month in between all the cutting back of unruly garden and scraping of paper and polystyrene. Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders