September goals

Well, school  has started back this week for all 3 so I am guessing we will get back in a routine somehow. I am not sure that will give much more time to sew but one can hope! Work is also very busy and I will need to travel and be away for work a few times so that probably will not help. I don't think we'll manage to go and work on the house on evenings during the week so that will probably be our week-ends from now until... So just for fun, I have listed a large variety of projects and then if I have some time to sew, I will have choice! 

Quilting

1. Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along - February, April, May, June, July & August blocks needed 

2. Dear Jane - hoping to finish row F... 1 block needed

3. Modern City Scape - hoping to catch up and finish this quilt along - 5 more blocks needed


4. Birthday blocks - 
hoping to catch up and continue with this quilt along

5. Farmer's Wife - 1 or 2 blocks?


6. Harry Potter - a few more blocks needed to finish this top


8. Tambo star - hoping to start this new quilt along, as I have already missed the boat...


Dressmaking / Sewing

1. Sew a piece of clothing for me: blouse, trousers, summer dress, Morgan jeans??
2. Sew one or 2 new PJ for A  &/or C
3. Sew some lingerie
4. Work on my Winter Coat

Bags / Accessories

1. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started early last year, I haven't touched it since... - decide whether to finish it or ditch it
2. Bag for A 
3. Zippered pouch for my daughter 
4. New bag - Vadon, Moonwake?
5. Accessories to give away (bookmarks?)
5. Weaver purse
6. Iris bag by Dunelace - this will be my One monthly goal

Cross-stitch

1. Nutcracker stitch along

Linking to One Monthly Goal

Céline

Comments

  1. I hope you are able to spend some time stitching this month. So many fun possibilities on your list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders