To Do Tuesday

Another week has passed and again I haven't had much time to sew really but I have stolen some very small pockets of time... Time to write a new weekly list!

1. Work on Modern City Scape block #22

2. Start working on Dear Jane F11

3. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting

Let's look at the week I had written last week...

1.  Add the sashing and attach block F8 to the rest of row done

2. Start block F11 - not started

3. Work on my Iris bag - not started

4. Work on Modern City Scape block #21 - done


5. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting - not started

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders