Dear Jane F8

 This one has been a very long time coming. I started it in June and I thought it would be finished easily and quickly over the summer but that didn't quite happen... I was working on it when travelling when I realise that I had cut 2 of the yellow triangles (around the middle square) too big so the  unit with the 2 blue triangles + yellow square couldn't be attached properly. I had to unpick and recut the triangles before sewing them back. Of course, this set me back for a while (I hate unpicking!) but I finally finished the block before the end of August. And once I finished I noticed that I had sewn the external strips to be mirror image from the original block, but never mind... this is my block!

And this week I finally attached the sashing

before adding the block to the rest of the row. One more F block missing.

This block has 37 pieces and takes my DJ numbers to 144,8,0,3071

Linking to Midweek MakersWednesday Wait LossNeedle and Thread Thursday.

Céline

Comments

  1. That block looks hard so no wonder it took you a while to piece it. In the end though your row is almost done! Great work. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/09/11/wednesday-wait-loss-397

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders