March Framed Hexie

This week has been a bit difficult with DH away for work for a couple of days and this terrible cold I have been fighting for 2 weeks now not ready to leave me. I didn't really do much. I went to my Patchwork group on Tuesday and worked a little bit more on my Storm at Sea but I still haven't finished piecing all the blocks.

I finished my framed hexie that I have sent away to Australia this week. My partner's requirement for this month was to use shades of purple. Because we are going towards spring, I wanted to do a "spring inspired" hexie. So I decided on a wheelbarrow full of flowers.

Today I have tried to work a little on my potholders for the Potholder Pass II as time is running out. I am hoping to be finished by the end of the week-end...
Until next time,
Celine

Comments

  1. Hi Celine!
    Your stitchery is gorgeous! Such a cute idea... :)
    I have been fighting a cold mixed in with allergies... no fun! But who cares when Spring is here!
    I hope you get plenty of sewing done...
    Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Easter!
    Valentina
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5