2 more double chevrons for my Mod Along Quilt
So these 2 chevrons along with the 2 flowers and the 10 Farmer's Wife blocks gave me 24 blocks for the month. I needed 6 more to meet the 350 blocks challenge
Desperate times call for desperate measures so I started looking around my sewing room for fast and easy blocks to make before midnight! I first found a part pieced X-string block that I finished tonight:
And next I targeted my Impromptu blocks. I have all the 9-patch blocks to transform into floating 9-patch blocks. So I started on those but unfortunately, I didn't manage to finish 4 because the first one I made didn't come out very nicely so I thought it was silly to rush them through and be unhappy with the results (I hate unpicking).
I suppose I could add the blocks I made for my mini but that would be cheating, I think! So I will finish my month with a grand total of 25 blocks for the 350 Blocks Projects: 2014 - 5 blocks short of the challenge. The goal for March is another 30 blocks, let's hope that with 3 more days in the month I can meet it!
My total this year is 57 blocks!