October started very summery here but the weather has turned really cold towards the end of the month. I am so happy that I have a rather productive month in the sewing room. Quite a few finishes, including projects that has been languishing for a little while...
Hoping for finish
1. Bubbles quilt, only the binding needs to be finished (hand sewing on the back). This will be my One monthly goal - finished
2. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn3. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed
5. Pyjama M - finished
6. Seeing Stars Sew Along - all blocks finished, ready for quilting
7. Aveiro cardigan
1. Farmer's wife - the sew along has just started, time to get going again - also my October APQ UFO challenge....2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here
3. Postcards of the world - only one postcard to finish!
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to make more blocks in parallel with other FW
5. Kingfisher sew-along - more blocks needed!
6. 365 challenge, so many more blocks are needed, let's see if I can make a few - 5 more blocks
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there2. Project 48 / Summer Solstice - I really need to make something with these blocks as I doubt I will ever make more.... this one was my July goal on the APQ UFO challenge
1. Lander trousers - navy blue
2. Passport wallet for me
3. Kyoto top
6. Brasov top
7. Acacia underwear, more!
8. Carita joggers
9. Lander trousers - wine
10. Lander shorts - green
11. Ostara top
12. Suki dressing gown
15. Forester coat
17. Pyjamas for the kids - all done
18. Malala sweater
19. Hepburn trousers
20. Acacia underwear
21. Asta dress - finished and got me to win a prize 😊
22. Juniper cardigan - cut
23. Blackwood cardigan