Finito!

This week-end, I finished sewing the binding on Big Boy Hungry Caterpillar quilt. I am really happy about how it turned out and Big Boy loves it, so does Baby Daughter. So Big Boy slept under his quilt for the first time last night and I know that I now need to make a bright quilt for Baby Daughter. That will be Maisy!

On Friday I went to the Knitting and Stitching Show in Alexandra Palace with my friends. It was great (even though we only really had time to browse the shops) and of course I made a few purchase: a rug for my son, some wool to make a frilly scarf for myself and some for my Auntie as a Christmas present, a fingerless gloves kit for my other Auntie as a Christmas present, some Decopatch paper, some yummy ribbons, two patterns from Australia and of course some fabric to make a few clothes for Baby Daughter.


Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...