Latest framed hexie received

I received 2 more lovely framed hexies, one from Linda who spelt my name in Chinese, how clever!
and one from Natalie who made a very interesting use of a button and coordinating fabric, so effective!
I have now been in the swap for a year and have 12 lovely hexies.
Good news, Lenna has just informed me that she received my cards today, posted on Tuesday, that was fast. Great because this means that I will be in the swap. Can't wait to receive some cards back!

See you soon!
Celine

Comments

  1. Great hexagons. I like how Linda wrote her name. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hexagons are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...