Framed hexies

I realised I haven't posted pictures of my latest framed hexies. I have been in this monthly swap for over a year now and I really enjoy it. Every month is different and it is an easy and portable project for the train commute to work.
My March hexie, using the Little Birdie BOM design
My April hexie, playing with hexagons
When I took this picture, I didn't realised how much I was at an angle. This hexie looks so distorted!

And finally a remake of one of last year. I initially had the wrong size pattern so my hexies were coming out to big so I (slowly) remade the ones that were the wrong size. I first time made this garden one in March last year.
I should receive some gorgeous one soon as well!

The month is drawing to a end and I haven't manage to play the lotto this time. I am still waiting for a few red and white blocks to turn up but when I get them all, I'll show you how gorgeous they are!
See you soon!
Celine

Comments

  1. Hello,
    I saw your name on Kris from 'Tag along Teddies' blog and thought I'd pop in to have a look..Great blog..Love your hexies..
    Hugs Michelle (craftychookie)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse