Bee Europa - November star

After I did my tree for Johanna, I decided it could be a good idea to concentrate on my November Bee Europa Block. Ulrike had asked for star blocks, any size, any pattern and sent us a sample of what she liked. I received a lovely selection of pink fabrics to use with the grey background which will unify her quilt. So I set my heart on making a Swoon Star. I draw up the star on a piece of paper to work out the size of the pieces I needed to cut as well as how to use the different fabrics together to come up with this block:

I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I really like the choice of fabrics that Ulrike sent me to work with and the pink and grey combination. I hope Ulrike likes it!
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...