Hexies and blocks

Last week brought me some nice surprises in the mail. First I had these lovely hexies flowers from Karen. She is the first person to venture outside the polka dots and I really love the flowers she has sent me with a lovely hand-made coordinated card.
Then I received Irene's flowers. Funnily enough, Irene has also ventured outside the polka dots pattern. Her hexies are gorgeous too. My garden is growing well.
Thanks ladies.

I also received my first star for Quarter 2 of the [3x6] Sampler Quilt Mini-Bee on Flicker. I love the star Kira has picked and the fussy cut flower in the centre is just perfect. I haven't decided which block to make yet but that will be next on my list after I have finished my Linus quilt.

Celine

Comments

  1. What a beautiful star. Nice fabric with nice colours. Its exciting to see how your flowers will be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5