Star blocks

The last round of the [3x6] Sampler Mini Bee finished in July and the next quarter is well underway but I had never manage to post a picture of the lovely stars I received from the other bees in my hive. One of the girl got unwell towards the end of the swap and couldn't send her blocks but a lovely angel sent us a replacement block recently. I now have a full set of stars for the second quarter:
From Anna
from Kim

from Kira
from Lisa
from Laura (I cropped the picture but it is a lovely block with lovely points!)
from Melody

and I have already received one star from Wendy for Quarter 3!

Celine

Comments

  1. I like them all but I love the ones from Kira and Melody.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!